Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nautical Christmas Tree ...

Last year, I was truly flattered to have been hired by local business owners, to decorate the Christmas tree in their shop, Marine Service Center (where they sell all things fast and fun on the water), as well as to spread Christmas around their home.  In years past, the Christmas tree at their store had been a nautical themed tree in blue, red, white and gold.  With the permission of the owners, last year, I traded out the gold accents for silvers ones ... added nautical rope and burlap, along with snowflakes and branches at the top.

This year, I was happy when the owners asked me to come back and "play" again.  They didn't want to change anything from what I had done last year, so, I was happy to recreate the nautical tree again ...

Just a few pics:




I loved adding the nautical rope ... truly something one wouldn't expect to see on a Christmas tree!



Down below, I wrapped the presents in blue paper, along with white boxes (with red ribbon). 


I'm now busy splashing Christmas around their home and look forward to sharing those pics with you, too!

In the meantime ... LOOOOOK what is FINALLY up and blinging away in our dining room !!  I'm in LOVE and can't wait to show you our Christmas dining room!

As always, thanks for stopping by, friends ...




23 comments:

  1. You did good again. Can't wait to see your new chandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree turned out so pretty, Becca! I cannot wait to see your new chandelier it looks GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la on the chande. Can't wait to see more. Love your tree Becca, cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, what a fun tree! Love all of the nautical accents. I'm sure it looks great in the showroom!! Ohhhhhh, and I see bling! Can't wait to see what you've got!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you doing this last year...it looks just as beautiful!! Love that rope...my hubby goes through it by the yards!!

    Can't wait for a peek at your chandy and Christmas decorations!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that light looks so pretty, Becca! Can't wait to see a full view!

    You did a great job on the tree for that business. Rope would not be expected but how perfect does it work to tie into their business. All the elements you added do and I'm sure they just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful just like last year! Can you come do mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tree Becca! I love the way you wrapped the burlap, ribbon and rope around it. Girl that chandy looks like a beauty can't wait to see more!! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that tree last year and I love it again this year! I can certainly understand why they wanted you to come back to "play" again!

    Looking forward to your dining room...I can't even begin to think about getting out Christmas stuff.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. adding the rope was the perfect touch. very nice job. i am looking forward to seeing your chandelier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, they were very smart to have you dress that fabulous tree for them! You did a wonderful job!

    Can't wait to see more of that bling....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Becca~ The Nautical themed tree turned out beautifully! I love the rope that you've incorporated, what a great idea.

    I cannot *WAIT* to see your newly added B*L*I*N*G and xmas decor. Hurry up, girl!! ;)

    Have a great weekend! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! How fun with the rope. I've never seen a nautical themed tree before!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous!! They wanted the exact same tree again?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the bling!! I know your dining room is going to be fab.

    The nautical tree is very nice. I hope you can show pictures of their homes when you finish.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the bling!! I know your dining room is going to be fab.

    The nautical tree is very nice. I hope you can show pictures of their homes when you finish.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man, you are so good!!!! I can't wait to see their home and your chandelier!!! I know you are excited to have it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally remember that Becca! I loved it then and I love it now. You definitely have the touch my friend and the tree looks gorgeous but...oh.my.stars...I cannot wait to see the rest of that candy! :-)
    Vanessa
    P.S. Didn't you get another pic of you on an ATV this year? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Becca, So sorry I haven't been by in a while...I'm just crazy right now. I'm doing good just to get a post up! lol...I have a craft show today too. Whew!Thanks for linking to my party, love your fall decor in the kitchen...the tree is awesome! Love the nautical tree you just posted too!! I got a Nikon d3100 and don't know how to use it yet. Kevin is figuring it out. I hope you are selling lots of wreaths. I have several made up to sell today...we will see how it goes. Talk to you soon, Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Becca you're an amazing decorator! I look at your blog everyday for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!